We are still open for you, in compliance with all security measures!
On behalf of all patients, we would like to thank you for continuing to donate plasma. Especially now, in times of COVID-19, it is even more important that patients continue to receive their plasma-based therapies. You play an essential role in this – without your donation there are no therapies.
We are doing our part to keep the donation process open and at the same time the protection of all our donors and employees is our top priority. The past few months have proven that our increased security measures are working well. Due to new government regulations – especially the ban on leaving the building – we will adjust our opening hours so that you can be home in time. For this reason, new opening hours for our BioLife Plasma Centers will temporarily follow as of November 09, 2020:
- Plasma Center Graz Citypark: monday to friday from 08.00 AM till 07.30 PM and saturday from 08.00 AM till 01.30 PM
- Plasma Center Graz Europaplatz: monday, tuesday, thursday and friday from 08.00 AM till 06.00 PM, wednesday from 09.00 AM till 07.00 PM and saturday from 07.15 AM till 02.00 PM
- Plasma Center Innsbruck: monday to friday from 09.00 am till 07.00 PM
- Plasma Center Klagenfurt: monday to friday from 09.00 am till 07.00 PM
- Plasma Center Linz: monday to friday from 09.00 am till 07.00 PM
- Plasma Center Salzburg: monday to friday from 08.00 Am till 07.30 PM, tuesday, wednesday und thursday from 09.00 AM till 07.00 Uhr PM
- Plasma Center Wels: Monday, tuesday, thursday und friday from 9 AM to 7 PM, wednesday closed
- Plasma Center Vienna Donaustadt: monday, tuesday, thursday und friday from 9 AM to 7 PM, wednesday closed
- Plasma Center Vienna Favoriten: monday, tuesday, thursday und friday from 9 AM to 7 PM, wednesday closed
- Plasma Center Vienna Kirchengasse: monday, tuesday, thursday and friday from 08.00 AM till 07.30 PM, wednesday to 09.00 AM till 07.00 Uhr PM and saturday from 07.15 Am till 02.00 PM
- Plasma Center Wien Operngasse: monday to friday from 09.00 am till 07.00 PM
- Plasmacenter Wiener Neustadt: monday, tuesday, thursday und friday 09.00 AM till 07.00 PM, wednesday 08.30 till 06.30 PM
Your safety is our top priority!
The very high additional COVID-19 safety standards of the last months will continue to apply in the centers and thus guarantee that the plasma donation is safe as always. We kindly ask for your continued support:
- Please make an appointment before you come to our centers. You can do this by phone or online at www.plasmazentrum.at/termin.
- Please wear FFP2 mouth and nose protection from the time you enter until you leave the donation center. Please note that current government regulations do not permit wearing face shields.
- Please understand that we are not able to allocate as many appointments as usual, as we have increased the distances between the donor beds as a protective measure and thus have reduced capacity.
- Please keep a minimum distance of one meter from other people throughout the center.
If you have been in contact with someone who is infected with COVID-19 or who is not healthy themselves, we ask you to stay at home and cancel your appointment by phone.
Thank you very much for your plasma donation and for your loyalty!
Your BioLife Plasma Center Team